Welcome to Industrial Air Monitoring Consultants Ltd.
Industrial Air Monitoring Consultants Ltd was founded in 2007 with the purpose of providing advice and guidance on the monitoring of industrial emissions. This service is divided into three areas of:
Industrial Air Monitoring Consultants Ltd
• Committed to improving the quality of the monitoring of emissions.
• Aid in the cost effective compliance with environmental legislation.
• Providing advice and guidance on the monitoring of industrial emissions.
• 30 years experience of environmental monitoring and control.
• UK based with International coverage and experience.
• 10 years of experience in the implementation of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme
IAMC staff have experience of a wide range of environmental projects from contaminated land investigations and remediation to landfill gas analysis and migration studies. With a background in laboratory analysis and on-site sampling of soil, water and air IAMC staff have used these skills in solving environmental problems to satisfy both the customer and environmental regulator.
Recent IAMC News
The European Union has been reducing its greenhouse gas emissions since 1990. The EU has ‘over-achieved’ its Kyoto target...June 24, 2014
The share of greenhouse gas emissions covered by domestic carbon pricing initiatives increased significantly over the past year, led...June 24, 2014
One of the finest old mansions in Wales is making history with a new technology that sucks heat from...June 24, 2014