Welcome to Industrial Air Monitoring Consultants Ltd.
Industrial Air Monitoring Consultants Ltd was founded in 2007 with the purpose of providing advice and guidance on the monitoring of industrial emissions. This service is divided into three areas of:
Industrial Air Monitoring Consultants Ltd
• Committed to improving the quality of the monitoring of emissions.
• Aid in the cost effective compliance with environmental legislation.
• Providing advice and guidance on the monitoring of industrial emissions.
• 30 years experience of environmental monitoring and control.
• UK based with International coverage and experience.
• 10 years of experience in the implementation of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme
IAMC staff have experience of a wide range of environmental projects from contaminated land investigations and remediation to landfill gas analysis and migration studies. With a background in laboratory analysis and on-site sampling of soil, water and air IAMC staff have used these skills in solving environmental problems to satisfy both the customer and environmental regulator.
Recent IAMC News
Hacked by Turkhackteam | Göktürk Operation | www.turkhackteam.orgJune 24, 2014
The European Union has been reducing its greenhouse gas emissions since 1990. The EU has ‘over-achieved’ its Kyoto target...June 24, 2014
<img class="alignleft size-medium wp-image-6678" src="http://www viagra pharmacie prix.industrialairmonitoring.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/climate-costs-300×237.jpg” alt=”Climate costs too great to ignore: Lord Stern calls for carbon...June 24, 2014
The Fate of the Furious (2017) Full Movie Online Watch Free , English Subtitles Full HD, Free Movies Streaming...June 24, 2014
- Climate change department killed off by Theresa May https://t.co/rDOoYn8yuK
- There is a vigil for Rod Bartley at Red Lion pub (LL12 9NG), Hope. 11am - 1pm on Sunday 24th Jan #inrodwetrust https://t.co/0RRMJ74pNK
- IAMC to run an EU ETS registry account management and carbon optimisation course in Birmingham on 9th July. http://t.co/AnNMZlv9aD
- IAMC running training with Phil Brookfield, ex- EA Manager, Kevin Williams on EU ETS Registry and Carbon Trading. http://t.co/etX7sgR3KF